Daily Update - D3, January 24th, 2013

First off, let me apologize for being late! I was working yesterday and when I got home I had the worst headache! I just couldn't think! I just needed to sleep.

Now that I got that out of the way, let's focus on the episode in question. The VP introduces 4 dancers to Rey, Swayam, Aashi and Nilesh. He tells them that they are going to be a part of the new St. Louis dance team. ReYam realize that they have a huge challenge on their hands and decide to face it head on. Meanwhile, all of the other boys and girls go to the rehearsal hall and reminisce about their pat experiences. They are saddened by the fact that they won't be able to go to India Fest because they chose other avenues. That was a really touching scene. Each dancer relived his or her glory days and craved to have that fun back in their current situation. I'm sure that in the future episodes they will realize that it is indeed dance that is their true calling.

Just when they are leaving the hall, the new members of the dance team walk in. One of the guys clearly has an attitude problem and picks a fight with Vickie. And suddenly everyone is arguing. That's when ReYam, Nilesh and Aashi walk in. They calm everyone down and diffuse the situation. Swayam introduces the rest of the gang as the "Ex Team Members" while Rey asks the newbies to respect them.  I wonder what will happen to these new dancers considering they are not the ones who will be performing at India Fest.



I'm glad to see Lipsa! Check out Lipsa do her thing! She was a contestant on Dance India Dance season 3 just like Sneha Gupta aka Aashi. It's fun to spot DID alums on Dil Dostii Dance. I'm glad to see that they get lots of opportunities because of their participation in such a huge dance show.



Moving on, TaaRey have their first lover's tiff. Taani is late for their bike ride and Rey gets upset. It's cute and I couldn't stop saying "Aww" when I watched their scenes. I couldn't help comparing their tiff with KriYansh tiffs. I feel like KriYansh tiffs were very childish but TaaRey are a bit more mature. They are innocent and cute but certainly not childish. I feel like a certain amount of heartbreak allows them to appreciate the simple things in life much more. They don't take each other for granted and truly understand one another. KriYansh was like puppy love but TaaRey is more of a romance. I can't wait to see what happens next. 

So here's a snapshot of what happened in the episode...



Just like Shantanu and Sneha were christened TanHa, I hereby christen Shantanu and Vrushika ShanIka. And to all those ShanIka fans out there, here's something special for you. Looks like ShanIka are going to be making an appearance at an event in Hyderabad. Check out the video for more details...



PS: Don't forget to vote for CharMar aka Charlie & Amar (if you like their performance, of course)! You can call or vote online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment