Daily Update - D:3, January 1st, 2013

Happy New Year folks! Hope the new year brings you loads of happiness, prosperity and success! Hope this new year is full of surprises and transformation. Speaking of surprises, my prediction is coming true! Looks like Sharon aka Vrushika will be making an appearance on January 3rd, Thursday! Don't believe me? Watch the video below...


Like all of you out there, I can't wait for Sharon to finally make an appearance and kick-start the SwaRon romance! Wishing the D:3 team all the best and hope that that they continue to keep rocking!

So today's episode saw the beginning of the basketball match between Wellham and St. Louis. The boys worked hard and now its time to see if their hard work pays off. The Principal and AVP are getting ready for the match too. The Principal finally questions why this match is taking place considering St. Louis does not have a basketball team. He also questions the AVP why she decided to attach such a large prize to the game - Rs. 50,000 all while knowing that St. Louis does not stand a chance against the Wellham basketball team. She, as usual, brushes away his questions and tells him that discussing such things at this stage is pointless. Okay, this AVP character is starting to get on my nerves! I get that she wants the students to become all-rounders but I don't like her methods. She is practically forcing the students to walk on the path she has set out for them. Also in the episode after the flash mob, the Pricipal clearly tells her that the Trustees have decided to remove the 'Dance Ban'. Then why is taking this long for that to get into effect? I have a feeling Sharon will set things right and show the AVP her place!

As I hinted in my previous posts, Rey aka Amar is seriously MIA. I love the way the creators are using the tension between Taani and Rey as an excuse to keep him out of the episode. I have a feeling this tension will continue as long as Amar is doing Nach Baliye. I hope that even though he can't spend a lot of time on D:3, I hope there is some sort of resolution to this TaaRey drama. I want to see them as a happy couple already. Enough with all this moping and crying and drama-shama. BTW, here is the video of Amar and Charlie aka CharMar's first performance on Nach Baliye - start watching at 2:00 for CharMar...


So without further adieu, here's the snippet of today's episode...


No comments:

Post a Comment