Daily Update - D:3, January 14th, 2013



Let's start the week off with a promo for what's to come. So we have already seen TaaRey come together. Now I guess we are going to see a SwaRon fight/tiff. Also I wonder what Swayam was referring to with the 'all this behind my back' comment. Hope he approves of TaaRey...

Coming back to today's episode, Swayam is waiting for Sharon in the rehearsal hall. Sharon wonders if she should go or not and then finally decides to go check up on him. Swayam sees her and tells her that no matter what she chooses to do, he will always be by her side. I have to say, Swayam is so amazing! He's the kind of guy any girl would want as a boyfriend. He is so understanding and considerate. I'm really hoping Sharon tells him the truth because I know he will always support her.

On the other hand, the boys wonder why there isn't any notice regarding the rehearsal hall. They ask Taani about it and she tells them that the AVP hasn't said anything. The boys decide that they will be rude to Taani just as Rey was previously rude with Taani. Just when things are starting to get out of hand, Rey steps in like a knight in shining armor! He tells the boys that Taani is not the one they should be talking to. The boys are confused by Rey's sudden change in attitude towards Taani and figure out that something changed between them. These boys are so funny! I like how they always figure out things before the girls do!

Finally the AVP and the Principal arrive. They tells all the boys and girls that the rehearsal hall is theirs once again. Everyone celebrates but Sharon looks sad. The AVP notices Sharon's lack of excitement and asks her if everything is okay. I wonder if the AVP will start manipulating Sharon. Let's wait and watch.

So here's the snippet of today's episode...


So guys, I have some news. According to this article, the D3 gang will be performing at the Nokia Indiafest this year too! I'm sure there will be a fun filled episodes around the Fest. I'm hoping that just like last time, SwaRon will have a breakthrough during the Fest. Also my prediction of more trouble for SwaRon will come true. According to this article, there is indeed trouble brewing for SwaRon. Maybe this is what is being referred to in the promo. I just hope they come out of the problem stronger and together!

No comments:

Post a Comment