Daily Update - D:3, December 13th, 2012

Let me start with a spoiler alert - to all those who wanted to see the romance between Rey and Taani I'm sorry. You'll have to wait till next week to witness the romance.

After all this while, Rey and Taani finally talk about their feelings - be it cryptically. Taani calls Swayam and figures out that he is upset. When she asks him what is upsetting him, he tells her, "It's nothing" aka something major is bothering him. Slowly but surely she figures out that Rey talked to Swayam about basketball which is a touchy subject for Swayam.


Now I'd like to point out an inconsistency here - Swayam and the other Weakling boys had a basketball match with the Dazzler boys early on in the show. At that time Swayam didn't seem to have any problem so wonder if the creators are hoping the fans have forgotten about that little incident. Another thing which is inconsistent is that Swayam also participated in the Kabbadi match which was arranged by Karan Sir. Even though he let Sharon score a point, he did participate and had no problems. 



I'm glad we are finally getting more insight into why Swayam is the way he is. He chooses to be a "Weakling" because that is the only way he can stand up to his father. He doesn't like to compete and see people around him losing just so that he can be "The Winner". I feel like a lot of people can relate to that feeling. Speaking from my experience, I can say that sometimes I just don't want to compete. It's tiring to have to prove your worth every single day and with every single thing that you undertake. Focusing on Swayam again, I have to say its surprising that he attributes everything that he does to Sharon. I feel like Sharon motivates him to be a better person but she is not the only reason why he the way he is. Here I'd like to point out that Kriya was the one who motivated Swayam to consider dancing in the Weaklings dance team. She was the one who gave him the confidence to come forward and show all of St. Louis his skills and talents. But then again that's just my humble opinion! 

Taani comes to talk to Rey and whoosh Rey veers off the subject at hand. He is more concerned about Taani misunderstanding him and his intentions. Cue romantic music, the wind machine and some seriously emotional dialogues...  

Here's the snippet...





No comments:

Post a Comment